Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's hot, in To-pe-kaaaaa.

Of course my computer would choose to restart itself as soon as I start a new post.  Yay, technology!

I found something very interesting online today whilst looking for vintage ad photos for a design project at work.  This is something that would NEVER be used these days, but I love it:


Can you believe that?  Neither can I!  Even if it's fake (and I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if it was), it's still awesome.  

It's getting warmer again, maybe Indian Summer is coming.  I know it's only the beginning of August but it was so nice and mild this past weekend, and I was hoping it would stick around!  Too bad, it will just make it harder to drag myself outside to use my awesome new weed-wacker.  Tested it out today around the garden, and I LOVE USING IT.  I'm into power tools (ladies with tools - it's sexy). 

Well, that's about all for now.  I'm off to destroy some WoW bad guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me! If it's spam, I'll know it. :)