Friday, August 20, 2010

Let's kick the BEAT!

"WOOOOVACATION!!!"

Jeff and I are going on vacation, starting tomorrow.  I saw a couple of cool things I wanted to get down on "paper" before we leave, so that I can start letting them inspire me when we get back.  Firstly, how awesome are paper cranes?  They're totally awesome.  This awesome, to be exact:


                                                  {emmasdesignblog find}
I can so make that.  And I will, as soon as I'm back from Rockford, IL. I've also (via emmasdesignblog) found a site called finelittleday, which is so fantastic--although it makes me quite jealous with all its great photos of mid-century and rustic furniture.  I don't know where people find that great mid-century, Danish teak furniture, but I want all of it.  I'm in particular need of a dresser, a coffee table for the living room, and maybe a new TV stand. 

I wish I had a cottage in the woods somewhere!  100sq ft, that's all I need.  Well, some day.  

Just bought this print from finelittleday.  I'm not sure where it will go, but it's so full of win that it couldn't have been turned down.  Not with a gun to my head could I have resisted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me! If it's spam, I'll know it. :)