Friday, July 30, 2010

An uneventful, but gorgeous, day.


"I don't want no paper gangsta."

I heard that particular lyric quite a few times today, courtesy of my lovely office mate Liz.  She's hip with the music stuff, while I am really not.  ...Unless you count the fact that I know a lot of random Japanese from listening to my very large J-Pop/Anime OST collection (Cowboy Bebop "ELM" = love).  I certainly don't.

____________________________________________________
Some things from Etsy I love/wish I could afford/want some sugar daddy to buy me:

 ___________________________________________________

It has ceased to be 90% humidity and 100 degrees here in eastern PA, so today had me wishing I worked construction, just so I could be outside.  In the summer that's rare for me to say--I'm what you would call "hateful of the heat."  Today it didn't get over 85, and the humidity was a nice, low 41%.  Tomorrow will be more of the same, so my pasty white butt will be trekking to Longwood Gardens, in historic Kennett Square.  Longwood is the East Coast's largest arboretum, and is a wonderful place to check out not just plants, but architecture and people, too.  Every time I'm there, from Spring till Fall, weddings are taking place.  Check it out on Flickr, you might be impressed!  I'll be uploading some shots from there if all goes well.  For now, a summer shot I took out of my office window at sunset (fear my weedy lawn!!, and sorry for the screen distortion!) and my uber new alt on WoW, Quynlyn (Draenei shaman).  Have a good Friday night, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me! If it's spam, I'll know it. :)