Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New lens + TICKET PRINTING CHAOS

"The BOCA ticket printer is a BEAST."

This week at work we began printing out what is going to end up totaling 35,000 tickets.  So far we've printing 13,713 - we have three more days to print, check and rip apart the rest.  Wooowwee!  No small feat.  To show the severity of my plight for the remainder of the week, I submit exhibits A and B:
(Please note that my desk is NOT usually this messy.  The cute Hollywoods hanging on the wall are always there, however - as well as about 1/100th of my anime figure collection.  Yes, I nerd.)

Needless to say, it's a monster.

Moving on!  I received from B & H Photo today my new Sigma 10-20mm lens, and I am thrilled.  I don't quite know what I'm doing with it and I've only been able to do a small test run today on my way home from work - let's just say I will need a lot of practice!  But I'm hopeful, and if you're not too afraid, please do check out my test shots.  Enjoy!

 ______________________________________________________________
MY 10-20MM DEBUT


 Yes, I now have one of these fun tree shot thingies too!


Look...just look at my cute shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me! If it's spam, I'll know it. :)