Saturday, October 23, 2010

Flyers v. Toronto Maple Leafs = WIN!

THE FLYERS WON!  5-2.  

Goal scorers: Blair Betts, Mike Richards (the cap'n!), Scott Hartnell, Ville Leino, and DANNY BRIERE!  WOOO!!!  Took lots of pictures tonight, although due to the traffic trying to get into the Phillies game (#6 of their series against the San Francisco Giants), we arrived too late to see most of the practice--which is my favorite part because I can get close-ups.  Anyway, a fantastic game, and not one of our regularly-scheduled ones either.  We're going again next Saturday so we have to dress up, but I'm not sure as what yet.  I have several wigs, but nothing that looks like a costume.

____________________________________________
PICTURES!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting me! If it's spam, I'll know it. :)